본문 바로가기
채용중
게팅게메디칼코리아
백화점·유통·도소매
64

관심기업 추가하고 채용소식 받기

닫기

기업정보

기업 상세 정보
산업
백화점·유통·도소매
사원수
12명
(2020.12.31)
기업구분
중소기업
설립일
2005.06.14
(18년차)
자본금
5,000만원
(2020.12.31)
매출액
362억 6천만원
(2020.12.31)
대표자
김현동
주요사업
무역,전기,전자제품 도매
4대보험
국민연금, 건강보험, 고용보험, 산재보험
홈페이지
주소
서울 강남구 봉은사로 304 (역삼동, 금강빌딩)

재무분석

재무현황 전체보기

매출액

툴팁

기업의 주요 영업활동 등을 통해 얻는 수익을 말합니다.
상품 등의 판매나 용역의 제공으로 얻어진 수익입니다.

[출처 : 네이버 지식백과 > 용어해설 > 매출액]

2020년 매출액
362억 6천만원
작년 대비
25%
상승
업계평균 대비
106%
상승
2020.12기준

영업이익

툴팁

매출액에서 매출원가를 빼고 얻은 총이익 중에서 일반 관리비와 판매비를 제외한 금액입니다.
순수하게 영업을 통해 벌어들인 이익을 말합니다.

2020년 영업이익
6억 665만원
작년 대비
-30%
하락
업계평균 대비
30%
상승
2020.12기준

당기순이익

툴팁

일정 기간에 발생한 순이익을 말합니다.
순이익은 매출액에서 매출원가, 판매비, 관리비 등을 제외한 금액입니다.

[출처 : 네이버 지식백과 > 용어해설 > 당기순이익]

2020년 당기순이익
4억 9,543만원
작년 대비
-29%
하락
업계평균 대비
93%
상승
2020.12기준

산업 내 위치

툴팁

각 지표를 통해 기업의 산업 내 위치를 확인할 수 있습니다.

NICE평가정보 자료를 바탕으로 구성되었습니다.
2018.05기준

기업등급

우수등급
현금흐름등급, WATCH등급을 통해 살펴본 결과, 신용능력이 양호합니다. 외부환경 대처능력도 있습니다.
NICE평가정보 자료를 바탕으로 구성되었습니다.

동종업계 순위

표준산업 분류 기준 [백화점·유통·도소매]의 공시된 재무정보(매출액)를 기준으로 평가된 순위입니다.
2020기준

기업분석

기업분석 보고서 목록
제목 날짜 출처
상세기업정보 / Brief Credit Report (유료) Nice 평가정보

고용현황

채용 History

5회의 채용 중
정규직 채용5회입니다.

최근 3년간
채용 횟수

최근 3년 기준

채용공고

근무환경

기업소개

Getinge is a global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterile reprocessing, cardiovascular procedures and life science companies and institutions. This is our company film who shows who we are and what we do.

Our vision is to become the world’s most respected and trusted medtech company. This is what we strive for and is present in everything we do.

The meaning of our vision can be interpreted differently depending on stakeholders.
For our customers it means accessibility of premium products and resources, and being confident that every product and piece of advice is backed by a vast network of people with deep knowledge and experience.
For our employees it also refers back to our passion for life, and being a part of an unlimited global pool of first-hand knowledge and experience improving every-day life for people.
Our shareholders and the local communities trust on us creating value for people and the society as a whole when providing only the healthiest and most efficient products and solutions to our customers.

Our mission is our purpose of being, and our commitment to our customers; “Based on true understanding about our customers’ key challenges we provide innovative products and solutions that enable better patient outcomes while enhancing health economics”.

Getinge was founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge in Sweden, which means that we have more than a century of experience.
In 2020 our net sales was 29.8 Billion SEK.
90% of our sales go to hospitals, and the remaining 10% to Life Science institutions such as pharmaceutical companies and medical research labs.
We have approximately 25,000 customers in more than 125 countries worldwide.
Our head quarters is located in Gothenburg in Sweden, but we have operations in more than 35 countries.
More than 10,800 employees are located all across the world working with everything from R&D and production, to sales and service of our products and solutions.

더보기

복리후생

연금·보험

국민연금

고용보험

산재보험

건강보험

휴무·휴가·행사

주5일근무

연차

월차

반차

보상·수당·지원

퇴직금

기업위치

서울 강남구 봉은사로 304 (역삼동, 금강빌딩)
지도보기
잡코리아 기업정보와 NICE평가정보 기업정보를 기반으로 기업 프로필을 제공합니다. 잘못된 정보는 신고해주시면 빠르게 전달하여 수정 검토하겠습니다.
게시된 정보는 무단으로 수집 및 배포할 수 없습니다.
자료수정 및 정정문의
잡코리아 고객센터 (T. 1588-9350, E. helpdesk@jobkorea.co.kr)